Saturday 28 October 2023

Personalised Retirement Card

 


I have made an A4 card because I was asked to include a number of images. I have printed the personalisation elements. I mounted all the images onto red card which I cut to size. I die cut the scalloped oval with a Xcut die from a nesting set.  I printed a personalised sentiment then die cut it with a larger die from the nesting set. I then cut a red scalloped circle to mount the sentiment. I matt and layered my card with red card and then white embossed card. I added all the elements to my card and then added flowers which I cut with a punch. I added flat backed pearls to the flowers and then finally added Tonic Nuvo drops to the background.

I would like to add this creation to the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #619 - anything goes (3/5)*
classicdesign #10  - anything goes (unlimited)*
allsorts #752 - embossing - heat or dry (1/3)*
pennys #558 - anything goes using paper (3/3)*


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful personalized card for her retirement. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely personalised card, I am sure well received,perfect for our Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining us and following the optional theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to make it a personalized retirement card! It turned out so beautifully with the embossed background! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite a special personalised creation and it is fabulous there is so much detail thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete