Tuesday 24 October 2023

Crystal Art Christmas Decoration

 


I have decorated a MDF door handle hanger. I used the hanger as a template to draw a shape in the patterned paper. I attached the patterned paper into the hanger. I filed the edges of the card and then inked around the edges too. I stamped the elements onto Kraft card using Craft Buddy stamps and then die cut them. After adding the stamped elements to my project I added Craft Buddy crystals to complete my project

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #617 - anything goes (5/5)*
fabnfunky #582 - make it female (2/2)*
lilredwagon #727 - patterned paper or not*
classicdesign #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
12monthsofchristmas #105 - anything goes Christmas (1/10)
allsorts #751 - autumn colours or anything goes (1/3)*
corrosivechallengesbyjanet #10 - anything goes (2/4)*



5 comments:

  1. Your door hanger is lovely, something a little but different as well, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Christmas project, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge so
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool doorhanger, Beckie ! Thanks for joing us @Little Red Wagon this week. Good luck !
    ~Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete