Tuesday 31 October 2023

Love U Decoration

 


I have used a heart decoration which is from my local floristry supplier. I attached Craft Buddy patterned paper to the back of the heart. I stamped and die cut the letters and heart using Craft Buddy stamps and dies. I added the crystals to these elements before attaching them to my project. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

dreamvalley #304 - autumn colours (1/3)*
creativefingers #264 - anything goes (1/3)*
creatalicious #270 - anything goes optional in the forest (1/3)
dragonflydreams #October - autumn (2/3)*


2 comments:

  1. This is fab - it must have taken ages to add all those crystals!!
    Thank you for sharing your creation in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decoration :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete