Thursday 12 October 2023

Cocktail Birthday Card

 


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with holographic card and white embossed card. I used a Hunkydory image and added that to kraft card before attaching it to my card blank. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with an oval die from Presscut. I die cut larger ovals in kraft card and holographic to mount my sentiment before attaching it to my card. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

avenue613 #October 2023 - anything goes (6/8)
pennys #557 - anything goes (2/3)*
movingalongwiththetimes #159 - anything goes (4/5)*
wordartwednesday #617 - anything goes (2/5)*


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant, Beckie. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete