Sunday 29 October 2023

Girly Christmas Card

 


I have used an 8x8in white card blank. I cut the front of the card blank in half (keep the removed piece).
I cut an piece of acetate to size and added it to the inside of  the front of the card blank. I added the removed piece of card onto the back of the front of the card so the attached side of acetate is sandwiched between the two pieces of white card. I cut the patterned paper to size to add to the inside of the card and the front panel of the card. I stamped and die cut the heart, gingerbread man and gingerbread house using Craft Buddy stamps and dies. I coloured these elements and added crystals to them. I stamped a sentiment and die cut it with a die from a Craft Buddy oval nesting set. I cut the decorative element from the nesting set in mirror card to mount the sentiment before attaching it to the acetate. I die cut the ovals again and added them to the reverse of the acetate for a neat finish.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #619 - anything goes (4/5)*
classicdesign #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
allsorts #752 -  anything goes (2/3)*

3 comments:

  1. Sweet and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    DT Mervi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card, Beckie. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice open concept and lovely sweet images. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete