Monday 30 October 2023

Gingerbread heart Card

 


I have matt and layered my 6x6in white scalloped edge card with beautiful card from craftbuddy. I stamped and cut the hearts with craftbuddy stamps and dies . I added a strip of glitter card and then patterned card down my card blank and then added three of the hearts. I added the crystals to the hearts to complete my project.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #619 - anything goes (5/5)*
classicdesign #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
allsorts #752 - anything goes (3/3)*


4 comments:

  1. A pretty design and very tactile, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and following the optional embossing theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, the added crystals really make the design pop. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart gingerbreads are so pretty and lots of shine! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts and using the embossing theme option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderfully made, loving the sketch and gorgeous colors!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete