Saturday 10 March 2018

Personalised New Baby card


I have made an 8x8in white easel personalised new baby card. I have matt and layer the top and the bottom of my card with blue and then white embossed card on half of the top and bottom. I embossed the white card with a Tattered Lace embossing folder. I  added hessian and lace ribbon with blue ribbon down the centre of the top and bottom of my card. I die cut the vest with bib and duck using Sue Wilson dies and added them to the top of my card. I die cut the large bib with a Marianne die and added SON to it that I cut with a Sue Wilson die. I attached this bib to my card using 3D foam pads so it will act as the stopper for the top of my card. I printed the sentiment with all the lovely details of the new arrival and die cut it with dies from a nesting set from The Works. I used various sizes in the nesting set so I could matt and layer the sentiments. I completed my card with flat backed pearls where the poppers would be on the vest

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

artisticinspirations #195 - anything goes (unlimited)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #77 - anything goes (unlimited)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #55 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #134 - anything goes optional girly (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #63 - anything goes (unlimited)*
avenue613 #207 - anything goes option reuse/upcycle (6/8)*
scrapyland #85 - anything goes with die (2/5)*
pennys #370 - anything goes (2/3)*
audsentiments #198 - anything goes with sentiment (4/5)*
cardmania #102 - embossing (5/5)*
craftrocket #46 - something new (unlimited) new baby
craftycatzweekly #407 - layer it up (1/3)*
josscrapshack #224 - anything goes (1/3)*
internationalartandsoul #28 - emboss and die (3/3)*
corrosivechallengesbyjanet #3 - anything goes (3/3)*
sendasmile4kids #3rd March - anything goes for a child/card for a girl (unlimited)*
pdelinkyparty #10 - emboss (1/1)* Top 3
createsandmakes #19 - anything goes (3/3)*
crafty-girls-creations #45 - anything goes (1/3)*

12 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca. This is so beautifully elegant! Gorgeous dies and design! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges! Heading over to your next entry...
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that somebody is going to be very happy when they receive this beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at IAAS. See you again soon hopefully. Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Beckie! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jill ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft and Pause Dream Enjoy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and lovely card!!! Absolutely adorable!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog!!!!
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, so cute and delightful, simply a lovable card. Thanks for joining us at scrapyland-blog.com.
    Hugs
    Berni DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet baby card this is!! I love the details you added and the colors!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional girly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete