Thursday 15 March 2018

Golden wedding anniversary


I have made this card using the Tonic Memory Book dies. I die cut white and gold card. I die cut the heart using a Tonic die. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Presscut die and used the next size in the nesting set to cut a gold oval to mount my sentiment. I added organza ribbon and some small hearts. I die cut a stand using a Tonic die

I would like to enter this  card into the following challenges:

artisticinspirations #195 - anything goes (unlimited)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #55 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #135 - anything goes optional birthday (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #64 - anything goes (unlimited)*
notjustcards #March - anything goes (5/5)*
wordartwednesday #326 - anything goes (2/5)*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beckie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete