Friday 30 March 2018

Fancy edge birthday card


This card will have a personalised sentiment when I have had the details.

I have used a Tonic die to cut the edge of a 8x8in white card. I have cut the flowers from the die in pink card to add to the fancy design.

I have matt and layered the front of the card with pink and then white card. I used the edge of the die to shape the layers before attaching them to my card. I embossed the white layer with a Tattered Lace embossing folder. The die cut shapes are cut using dies from a nesting set from The Works.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

josscrapshack #227 - anything goes (1/3)
wordartwednesday #328 - anything goes (2/5)
craftingfromtheheart #200 - anything goes (2/3)
artisticinspirations #196 - anything goes (unlimited)
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #56 - anything goes (unlimited)
scrapyland #86 - anything goes with die brand that Scrapyland stock/Tonic (2/5)
crafting-with-friends #64 - anything goes (1/3)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. The dies are amazing. Have a great Easter. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Beckie!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapy Land!

    ReplyDelete