Sunday 4 March 2018

Gardening birthday card


A birthday card with a garden scene for my Father-in-law who loves his garden.

I have made an 8x8in white easel card. I have matt and layered the top and the bottom of the card. On the top I have added blue on the top and green on the bottom. On the base of my card I have matt and layered the base of my card with green and then blue card.

I have used lots of dies, using my scraps to create a scene.

I have printed a sentiment and die cut it with a Spellbinders die from nesting set. I then cut the next two sizes in the nesting in the same colours as my matt and layering. I mounted the sentiment and then added the element to my card with foam pads so it will act as the stopper for the easel.

I die cut a small circle and added a Dad die cut to the corner of the base of my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

craftygalscorner #160 - anything goes (3/3)
inspirationdestination #145 - anything goes (unlimited)
scrapyland #84 - anything goes with die (5/5)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #77 - anything goes (unlimited)
artisticinspirations #194 - anything goes (unlimited)
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #55 - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #134 - anything goes optional girly (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #63 - anything goes (unlimited)
citycrafter #401 - die cuts
alphabet #2nd March - y for your choice
craftycatzweekly #406 - anything goes option new baby card (3/3)
avenue613 #207 - anything goes option reuse/upcycle (2/8)*
4craftychicks #392 - just add a sentiment
audsentiments #198 - anything goes plus sentiment (1/5)
cardsgalore #March - anything goes (1/3)
corrosivechallengesbyjanet #3 - anything goes (1/3)
alwayshappybirthday #March - anything goes Happy Birthday optional use patterned paper (1/3)
animalfriends #60 = spring/easter with animal (1/3)
pearlysparkles #26 - flowers (unlimited)
eclecticellapu #March - spring is coming (unlimited)
createsandmakes #19 - anything goes (2/3)


11 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie this is a stunning card your father-in-law is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the scene you have created there is so much to look at.
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, so much to see 😊. Thanks for sharing with us over at LPCF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you linked up with us at CREATALICIOUS! Jackie dt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card. Your Father in law will love it. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful card - you've created such a perfect garden scene and I'm sure your father-in-law will love it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge, “Anything Goes”. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. I love all projects with animals. LOL Thanks for sharing at Always Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Happy Birthday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and sweet card!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional girly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete