Saturday 17 March 2018

A birthday card for a friend


A basic card for a friend. I have used an image from a Hunkydory little book. I covered my 8x8in white card with green card and attached a strip of brown and white gingham card, I mounted the image onto red card and then attached it to the card. I die cut the sentiment using a Tonic die in black card. I completed my card with stars that I cut with a punch.

josscrapshack #225 - anything goes (1/3)*
abitmoretimetocraft #64 - anything goes (unlimited)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #55 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #135 - anything goes option birthday (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #326 - anything goes (3/5)*


2 comments:

  1. What a great male image. I love how you have showcased it. Thanks for sharing your talents with us over Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete