Wednesday 14 March 2018

Bingo Birthday Card


A birthday card with a Bingo theme for a 70 year old Dad.

I have found some images and printed them and also printed a sentiment. I matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red card and then white card with the sentiment and gingham card after distressing the edges. After cutting the images I distressed the edges and mounted one of the images onto red card. I die cut the circles in red and white and then added the numbers that I cut with Marianne dies. I cut some stars with a punch to complete my card.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

artisticinspirations #195 - anything goes (unlimited)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #77 - anything goes (unlimited)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #55 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #134 - anything goes optional girly (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #63 - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftingfromtheheart #198 - anything goes (3/3)*
notjustcards #March - anything goes (3/5)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #13th March - anything goes (2/2)*
pdelinkyparty #11 - anything goes (1/1)*
thecraftyaddicts #46 - anything goes/mothers (3/3)*
wordartwednesday #326 - anything goes (1/5)*
craftycreations #362 - anything goes (1/2)*



5 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie this is a brilliant card I love the theme you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun BINGO card! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is great! So glad you shared with us at Creatalicious. Good luck hun, Jackie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card ...Great Idea..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional girly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete