Tuesday 13 March 2018

Golden Wedding Anniversary card



A book card made with a Tattered Lace die set. I have die cut the elements in gold and white card alternatively. I have embossed the white elements with a Crafts Too embossing folder. I curved the elements with my rolling pin. I layered the elements on an A4 card with foam tape.  I have used a Sue Wilson die to cut the Congratulations to put down the centre. I have also used a Sue Wilson die on each side and added a 50 to one side and a personalised sentiment on the other side. I die cut the 50 using Tattered Lace dies. I added flowers and pearl embellishments with a glue gun. I added Tonic Nuvo drops and ribbon to complete my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

artisticinspirations #195 - anything goes (unlimited)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #77 - anything goes (unlimited)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #55 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #134 - anything goes optional girly (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #63 - anything goes (unlimited)*
scrapyland #85 - anything goes with die (5/5)* honourable mention
josscrapshack #224 - anything goes (3/3)*
craftingfromtheheart #198 - anything goes (2/3)*
notjustcards #March - anything goes (3/5)* Top 3
pearlysparkles #26 - flowers (unlimited)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #13th March - anything goes (1/2)*
thecraftyaddicts #46 - anything goes/mothers (2/3)*
creativeinspirations #March - any occasion*
crafty-girls-creations #45 - anything goes (2/3)*


5 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie this is an absolutely stunning card it is sure to be treasured I love it. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Through the craft room door this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Backie, this is an amazing card you have created for an anniversary, Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional girly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete