Wednesday 28 August 2024

Thinking of you card

 


I created this card using a Craft Buddy stained glass stamp. I stamped the image and coloured it and stamped the sentiment and die cut it. I covered my card blank with light blue card. I mounted the image onto blue card before attaching to my card blank. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #663 - anything goes (1/5)
avenue613 #August 2024 - anything goes (5/8)
allsorts #795 - delightful animals/anything goes (3/3)
creativefingers #283 - anything goes (5/6)
addictedtostamps #475 - die cuts and stencils 
crafterscafe #311 - anything goes (unlimited)


5 comments:

  1. A very delicate image, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty I love the stamps you have used also the lovely soft colours thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hug
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful stained glass type stamp and gorgeous card, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and subtle.
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card and great different take on the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete