Monday 26 August 2024

Thank You Card

 


I stamped the sentiment onto white card. I matt and layered my card blank with orange card and then the stamped white card. I used a Stained Glass stamp from Craft Buddy. to stamp the image. I stamped it 4 times and then cut them to enable me to layer elements of the image. I coloured the image and assembled it with foam pads. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #661 - anything goes (3/5)
avenue613 #August 2024 - anything goes (4/8)
allsorts #795 - anything goes (2/3)
aperfecttimetocraft #8 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativefingers #283 - anything goes (4/6)
crafterscafe #311 - lots of colour (unlimited)
dreamvalley #321 - anything goes (1/4)


4 comments:

  1. A very striking card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So beautiful, just like a real window and the dimension is a wonderful touch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing image and love the dimension you created by stamping multiple times and fussy cutting.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card, Beckie. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete