Monday 12 August 2024

Animal Creation for New Baby's Bedroom

 


I have used Lisa Horton dies to create the animals.  I cut the green card to shape to resemble hills in the background. I used a Cheery Lynn die to cut the grass. I used an alphabet die set to create the baby's name.
I framed the creation.


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #659 - anything goes (1/5)*
avenue613 #Aug 2024 - anything goes (1/8)*
allsorts #793/4 - anything goes (1/3)*
aperfecttimetocraft #8 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativefingers #283 - anything goes (1/6)
cardsgalore #126 - anything goes (1/3)*



5 comments:

  1. What a fun design! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super framed picture, the animals are adorable. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and will look so nice in a baby's bedroom. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this card is I love how you have created the animals and scene thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful framed piece for a new baby's room. I love these animal die sets and you assembled them perfectly - well done, Beckie!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete