Thursday 29 August 2024

Dove Thank you card

 


I have made this topper for this card with a Stained Glass stamp from Craft Buddy. I coloured the image with pens. I stamped a sentiment and die cut it with a die from the Crafty Buddy decorative ovals dies, I mounted the sentiment with another die cut using this set. I covered my 5x7in card with glitter card and then added the elements.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #663 - anything goes (2/5)
avenue613 #Aug 2024 - anything goes (6/8)
creativefingers #283 - anything goes (6/6)
addictedtostamps #475 - die cuts and stencils
crafterscafe #311 - anything goes (unlimited)



7 comments:

  1. This stain glass look card is beautiful, Beckie. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really appreciate your sharing this with us. Have a great week and please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That card is such a beauty, Beckie! I love the stained glass look. Thanks for playing along with Stencil or Die Cut Challenge on the Addicted to Stamps & More Blog. Cathy ATS&M DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Love the stained glass look. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely image and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful with teh stained glass llo!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete