Wednesday 21 August 2024

Gift Bag

 


I have used a Kraft card gift bag and covered it with orange card and then striking blue glitter card. I stamped the image using a Craft Buddy Stained Glass Window stamp. I coloured the image with pens and pencils. I stamped the sentiment onto white card and then cut it to size. 

wordartwednesday #661 - anything goes (1/5)
avenue613 #August 2024 - anything goes (2/8
aperfecttimetocraft #8 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativefingers #283 - anything goes (2/6)
cardsgalore #126 - anything goes (2/3)
pattiescreations #221 - stamps/anything goes (1/3)
crafterscafe #311  - lots of colour (unlimited)
starstampz #61 - anything goes using a stamp (1/3)


3 comments:

  1. Beckie, it's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colorcombination, loving the sparkles and the great image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAR STAMPZ challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete