Sunday 25 August 2024

Christmas Tree Card


I covered my white A5 card blank with holographic card and then white card. I stamped the image using a Craft Buddy Tree of light stained-glass stamp I coloured the image with pens. I also used a Craft Buddy stamp to stamp the sentiment. I cut this with a Craft Buddy oval die and added it to the decorative oval before attaching it to my card. 

12monthsofchristmas #113 - anything goes (1/10)
wordartwednesday #661 - anything goes (2/5)
avenue613 #August 2024 - anything goes (3/8)
allsorts #795 - anything goes (1/3)
aperfecttimetocraft #8 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativefingers #283 - anything goes (3/6)
cardsgalore #126 - anything goes (3/3)
addictedtostamps #475 - die cuts and stencils
cutitup #311 - anything goes (1/3)
pattiescreations #221 - anything goes (2/3)
crafterscafe #311 - anything goes (unlimited)
dreamvalley #321 - anything goes (1/4)



  
 

5 comments:

  1. What an interesting stamp!
    I have never heard of Craft Buddy! I will check them out!
    Thank You for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty seasonal card for Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Christmas card. Fabulous festive stamp and oval die cut.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Christmas card. What an interesting stamp - love the stained glass effect. Apologies for the late comment. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete