Wednesday 2 August 2023

Teddy New Baby Card

 



I have made an A4 easel card. I was asked to make a new baby for Grandparents but they  also wanted the card to be for the Uncle who still lives at home. I have never done this before so it took a bit of thought. 

I matt and layered the top and base of the easel card with lilac card and gingham card from Anna Marie. I stamped the Craft Buddy teddy then die cut it with a Xcut scalloped circle die from a nesting set. I used the crystal art technique to complete the teddy. I added this design to a larger lilac scalloped circle before attaching to my card. I printed the personalised sentiments.  I added the open sentiment to the top of my card. I added a white and gingham strip of card with foam pads across the base of my card to act as a stopper. I die cut the sentiment in the centre with a nesting set from Crafters Companion and the other sentiments on the base were cut with die from a nesting set from The Works.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #607/608 - anything goes (1/10)
allsorts #739/40 - not square (3/3)
cardsgalore #114 - anything goes (1/3)




3 comments:

  1. A cute new baby easel card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge, it's perfect for our option theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet easel card design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet project.. thank you so much for your participation in the CRAFT GALORE ENCORE blog.. DT KOYEL ❤️

    ReplyDelete