Friday 4 August 2023

Nadolig Llawen Christmas Card

 


I have made this A4 using stamps from Craft  Buddy.

I matt and layered my card with holographic card and then white card. I stamp the nutcrackers and gifts onto the white card. I stamped the sentiment using the Craft Buddy Crystal Light stamps. I love alphabet stamps because you can add any sentiment and with Welsh speakers in the family they are very useful. 

I stamped the sentiment onto white card and then cut it to to size before mounting it onto red and gold holographic card and then attached it to my card.

I coloured the image with pens then added Craft Buddy Magic Glue and crystals

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #607/608 - anything goes (3/10)
crafterscafe #299 - Christmas in July (4/5)*
12monthsofchristmas #103 - anything goes optional twist stars (1/10)
cardsgalore #114 - anything goes (3/3)

1 comment:

  1. What a great sparkling card, loving all the bling and gold edges. Thank you for joining us at the 114# Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete