Thursday 17 August 2023

Musical Nutcracker Card

 


I have made this card using Craft Buddy Nutcrackers stamps.

I matt and layered my 6x6in white card with red card and then white card. I stamped the details onto the white card. I coloured the design with pens and then added the crystals 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #609-610 - anything goes (2/5)
craftycalendar #August - anything goes (3/3)
dreamvalley #299 - add gems/pearls (3/3)
pinkgem #16 - anything goes
creativefingers #260 - anything goes (2/3)
classicdesign #August - anything goes (2/3)
pennys #553 - anything goes (2/3) 
addictedtostamps #452 - Christmas


3 comments:

  1. A great card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Beckie and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible creation. You must be so patient to glue all those crystals in place. The final effect is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete