Tuesday 1 August 2023

Flourish Christmas Card

 


I have made this Christmas card with the flourish  from the Craft Buddy Nutcracker King stamp set.

I matt and layered my DL card with holographic card and then cream card. I stamped the images onto the cream card and then coloured the elements which I added crystals to. I stamped a sentiment onto cream card and die cut it with an oval die from a nesting set from Craft Buddy and added it to the holographic decorative element before attaching it to my card.

I would like the enter this card into the following challenges:

crafterscafe #299 - anything goes Christmas (3/5)*
12monthsofchristmas #102 - anything goes (5/10)



1 comment:

  1. So so pretty! Love the holographic card. It really adds the shimmer. thank you for sharing over at Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete