Wednesday 9 August 2023

Christmas Nut Cracker Wreath

 


I have stamped the Nut Crackers designs using Stamp Buddy Crystal Art stamps onto white card. I coloured  the images and then added magic glue and crystals. I used a wreath which I purchased from my local floral supplies. I added the stain ribbon around the wreath and then cut the the image to size to attach it to the back of the wreath. I completed my project with a bow tied which wired ribbon.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #607/608 - anything goes (6/10)
12monthsofchristmas #103 - anything goes optional stars (3/10)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #211 - anything goes (3/3)
craftycalendar #August - anything goes (1/3)
dreamvalley #299 - add gems/pearls (1/3)
pinkgem #16 - anything goes 
avenue613 #August - anything goes option CAS (1/8)


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wreath, I love the crystal art images. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and a lovely decoration.

    Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm so late...

    This is very impressive - I love these images and the crystals add great texure! Thank you for sharing your creation in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete