Wednesday 16 August 2023

Baby Boy Framed Picture

 


I have used stamps from Craft Buddy to create this picture for a new baby boy's bedroom wall.

I stamped the animal images, the sentiment and stars using various Crystal Art stamp sets onto white card.  

I coloured the images with markers and added Craft Buddy magic glue. I then added crystals to the design. I placed the completed project into a box frame which I bought from The Range.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #609-610 - anything goes (1/5)*
craftycalendar #August - anything goes (2/3)*
dreamvalley #299 - add gems/pearls (2/3)*
pinkgem #16 - anything goes*
allsorts #741/2 - all creatures great and small (1/3)*
sweetstampin #based on book/song/film Jungle Book (1/3)*
creativefingers #260 - anything goes (1/3)
classicdesign #August - anything goes (1/3)*
pennys #553 - anything goes using paper (1/3)*
alphabet #J - for jungle animals (1/3)*
makemymonday #207 - 3 images of anything/animals (1/3)*
avenue613 #August - anything goes/CAS (3/8)*



12 comments:

  1. An adorable picture for a little ones room, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and being inspired by our All Creatures option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful make for a little baby boy and good idea that the crystals are behind glass too. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation for a baby boy. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and makes a lovely gift for a baby boy. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Great baby boy gift and so glad you shared over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute project! I love your little animals, this will look very sweet in baby's room! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, and what a neat way to "color" an image! Will be a great way to brighten up a baby's room. Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, I just love this for a baby's room! The jungle animals are perfect for our theme! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful piece of decor for a baby's room! Love the sweet jungle animals - perfect for our theme. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet and MMM Challenges. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable, Beckie. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always very grateful to have you share your art with us and I hope you'll visit us again soon. Have a blessed week.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beckie, it's so cute! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete