Monday 2 September 2024

Grandson 21st Birthday

 


I have made an 8x8in white easel card. I made and layered the top and bottom with holographic card and patterned paper. I printed the sentiments onto white card. I die cut the circles, badge and number with Tonic dies. I die cut the banners with Sue Wilson dies. I die cut the rectangles using a Crafters Companion die set. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #663 - anything goes (5/5)
allsorts #796 - add a sentiment (3/3)
avenue613 #Sept - anything goes (2/8)
cardsgalore #127 - anything goes (2/3)
cutitup #311 - anything goes (3/3)
crafterscafe #311 - anything goes (3/3)
dreamvalley #321 - anything goes (4/4)
pennys #579 - anything goes (3/3)


6 comments:

  1. A great masculine 21st Birthday card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge and adding a sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a guy. I'm sure your grandson loved it! Thanks so much for entering our challenge at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Cara, Design Team, Cut it Up Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for playing along with our 'Anything Goes' challenge @ MAWTT.
    Good Luck & Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Male birthday card, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog
    Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in
    future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete