Wednesday 4 September 2024

Christmas Decoration

 


I bought this wooden decoration in my local floristry supplies. I created the decoration using Craft Buddy crystal-art gingerbread-friends stamp-set I completed the stamped elements with pens, magic glue and crystals

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

avenue613 ~Sept 2024 - anything goes (4/8)
crafterscafe #311 - anything goes (unlimited)
movingalongwiththetimes #170 - not a card (2/5)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #237 - anything goes (2/3)
audsentiments #317 - holidays and sentiment (1/5)
creative inspirations #Sept - anything goes 
scrapping4fun #239 - anything goes with stamp (2/4)


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!

    Thanks for playing along with my not a card challenge over at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! Thanks for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete