Monday 30 September 2024

A thank you gift

 

I have decorated a MDF hanging plaque from The Works.

I covered the panels with red holographic card and then patterned card both from Craft Buddy.

I die cut the floral design using a Sue Wilson die. I paper pieced the flowers and leaves. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a die and then mounted it onto red card and then attached it to the project

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

crafterscafe #312 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativefingers #285 - anything goes (1/3)
craftygalscorner #259 - anything goes (2/3)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #238 - anything goes (1/3)
pennys #581 - anything goes (1/3)
allsorts #800 - anything goes (1/3)




3 comments:

  1. Great hanger, love the dies and p, paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful hanging plaque, beautifully decorated. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts 800th Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation and something a bit different, many thanks for joining in with our 800th challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete