Friday 6 September 2024

Girly Birthday card


I have covered my 8x8in white card with pink card. I have used an image from a Hunkydory book. I mounted the image onto red card. I also die cut the sentiment in red card using a Tonic Studios die. I cut the small flowers with a punch and added flat backed pearls to them

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

#Sept 24 - anything goes (6/8)
crafterscafe #311 - anything goes (unlimited)
asyoulikeit #5th September - layer or not and why/layered to add more interest (1/3)
cardz4galz #233 - it's hip to be square (1/3)
creative inspirations #September - anything goes
creativefingers #284 - anything goes (1/3)
craftygalscorner #258 - anything goes (3/3)


 

4 comments:

  1. Love the birthday card. The flowers on the runners are perfect. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you beautiful art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome birthday card. I want these tennis shoe. I love the design and this die would be so fun to use with so many wonderful papers. Love it. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner, Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card - love the colours. Thank you for joining us in our 'square' challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Lynda/Loopyloo DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done. I really want those shoes. Thanks for joining us at Card4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete