Tuesday 3 September 2024

Exploding Box

 


I have used a Crafters Companion die set to create this exploding box. Using a pencil I drew the shape by falling the inside of the die. I did this to create slighter smaller elements for a neat finish.  I printed personalised sentiments and die cut them using scalloped circles from a Xcut nesting set. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

avenue613 #Sept - anything goes (3/8)
cardsgalore #127 - anything goes (3/3)
crafterscafe #311 - anything goes (unlimited)




1 comment:

  1. Well done! This is wonderful!
    We are always super happy to see every entry dropped into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete