Thursday 11 April 2024

Traditional RSVP

 


I have matt and layered my card with navy card and then white card. I added lace and satin ribbon across the card. I added a pearl embellishment to the centre of my card. I die cut the sentiment with a Xcut die. I paper pieced the elements into the sentiment die cut adding a silver heart while doing so.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

lilpatchofcraftyfriends #227 - anything goes (unlimited)
avenue613 #April -  anything goes option add splash of colour (3/8)
creativefingers #275 - anything goes (3/3)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Beckie. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete