Sunday 7 April 2024

Football Supporter Card

 


I was asked by my son if I would make a birthday for a friend.....quickly!
He always leaves it until the last minute.

I matt and layered a white card with red card and then with white card which I printed an image of the football badge on. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with an oval from a Presscut nesting set and I added it to blue oval before attaching to my card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

lilpatchofcraftyfriends #227 - anything goes (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #643 - anything goes (1/5)
avenue613 #April - anything goes option splash of colour (1/8)
creativefingers #275 - anything goes (1/3)





1 comment:

  1. Great card, Beckie! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete