Thursday 4 April 2024

Belle Greeting Card

 


I have created this with a 7x7in white card. I cut the front of the card in half , I replaced this half with acetate. I added the spare white piece to the side to cover the adhesive on the acetate for a neat finish. 
I added holographic card to the inside and on the front. I cut white card to size and then stamped the image. I coloured the image with pens and then added crystals to the design. I stamped the sentiment onto white card and die cut it. I attached this to the front of the card, I also added a white oval on the back of the acetate for a neat finish

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #641 - anything goes (5/5)
avenue613 #March - anything goes optional diamonds or pearls (5/8)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #226 - anything goes (5/8)
lovetocraft #79 - anything goes (7/8)
scrapping4fun #234 - anything goes (4/4)
addictedtostamps #465 - die cut/stencil (1/2)
asyoulikeit #4th April - cute or floral (1/3) Cute because they are best suited to the recipient 



5 comments:

  1. What a creative card! Thank you for the inspiration you are sharing with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges.
    Love to see you join in each month.
    Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet!
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative way to color an image! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge! Brenda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the dimension and texture that the crystals add to your card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete