Friday 5 April 2024

Ariel Card

 


I created a 7x7inn white gatefold card. I matt and layered the front with glitter card. I stamped the images with Craft Buddy stamps. I coloured the images and then added crystals to them. I cut out the designs and attached them to my card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

lilpatchofcraftyfriends #226 - anything goes (6/8)
lovetocraft #79 - anything goes (8/8)
asyoulikeit #4th April - cute or floral and why / cute is more suited to the recipients of my cards (2/3)
lilredwagon #3rd April - Fun folds 

3 comments:

  1. She is indeed very cute, gorgeous card.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fun way to colorized your card. The gatefold is a great fold. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Beckie. Lovely shape and image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete