Wednesday 3 April 2024

Personalised Bedroom Door Sign

 


I have covered a plaque with pink holographic card and then cut white card to size. I stamped the images with Crystal Art stamps onto the white card. I coloured the images and added crystals to them. I completed the creation with satin ribbon

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #641 - anything goes (4/5)
creativefingers #274 - anything goes (3/3)
avenue613 #March  - anything goes optional diamonds or pearls (4/8)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #226 - anything goes (4/5)
lovetocraft #79 - anything goes (6/8)
craftycatzweekly #668 - anything goes (3/5)
trimmiescraft #714 - not a card (2/2)
allsorts #773/4 - anything goes (3/3)
scrapping4fun #234 - anything goes (3/4)
pennys #568 -  anything goes (3/3)


7 comments:

  1. This is another fabulous creation using crystals it isn't something I have had the pleasure of using it looks great thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORgeous! I LOve your colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would absolutely love this!! Thank you for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. My granddaughters would love this! I'm sure Lily is delighted with it!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice is this?! Your granddaughter will be so happy!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges.
    Love to see you join in each month.
    Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete