Monday 14 August 2017

Wedding Invitation


I have used a white 5x7in card. I matt and layered it with turquoise card and white card, I printed on the white card before I cut it to size. I added a piece of white embossed card across the centre. I used an Embossalicious folder. I  added a pearl embellishment. I completed my card with a die cut butterfly that I cut with a Cheery Lynn die.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

avenue613 #200 - anything goes optional shabby chic (7/8)*
wordartwednesday #294 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #120 - anything goes optional stars (unlimited)*
craftyfriends #64 - anything goes (2/3)*
hidinginmycraftroom #313 - scraps (2/3)*
jwscrapshack #201 - anything goes (2/3)*
eclecticellapu#Aug - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftingfromtheheart #172 - anything goes (1/3)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #63 - anything goes (unlimited)*


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. The band of embossing and the border of pearls are so elegant. How man are you making??!! This is so impressive, and mass production would be even more so. Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Beckie… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with another one of your lovely cards… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!

    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing is so pretty and that trim is fabulous! The pop of color from the turquoise is a great touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional stars” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy during my 5-week-trip to Africa…

    ReplyDelete