Monday 7 August 2017

Nadolig Llawen Tag


I have used a die from a Die'sire create a card nesting set. The dies are designed to make cards so the one side doesn't cut but that is easy to solve I just cut it with my guillotine. I have cut the tag in kraft card then the next layer in parchment card. I die cut the sentiment with a Tattered Lace die and die cut a reindeer. I inked the edges of all my elements then assembled my tag. I then completed my tag with embellishments from my stash.

craftingfromtheheart #171 - anything goes (1/3)
ooh-la-la-creations #234 - anything goes
avenue613 #200 - anything goes option shabby chic (1/8)
glitternsparkle #251 - monochrome
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #63 - anything goes (1/3)
craftyhazelnutschristmas #345 - anything goes (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #294 - anything goes (unlimited)
eclecticellapu #Aug - anything goes (unlimited)
thatscrafty #4th Aug - anything but a card (1/3)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, what a beautiful Christmas make. I love the reindeer tag and the parchment. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 345 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great tag! The neutral tones are a great choice.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete