Saturday 5 August 2017

Wedding Invitation

I have used a cream DL card. I printed a personalised sentiment onto parchment paper and cut to size to add to my card. I have die cut the border using a Sue Wilson die and attached that onto my card below the parchment. I completed my project with organsa ribbon and flat backed pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challanges:

artisticinspirations #184 - anything goes unlimited)*
creativeinspirations #279 - anything goes (unlimited)
craftaholicsrus #30 - die cuts*
die-cut-divas #Aug - (3/4)*
lovetocraft #13 - anything goes (3/5)
pennys #340 - anything goes (2/3)
craftingwithanattitude #30 - anything goes (1/3)*
eclecticellapu #Aug - anything goes (unlimited)* Runner up


8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely invitation. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Beckie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous invitation! So elegant! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Mary (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the design! Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    Sherry x DT for Love To Craft
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, love the die cut you used! Thanks for joining us Die Cut Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank your for sharing your pretty wedding invitation with us at Love To Craft !

    ReplyDelete