Saturday 12 August 2017

Santa Christmas Card


I'm loving these colours at the moment. I have used my scraps from my scrap box to make this card.

I have used a Sizzix die for the Santa and attached it to an oval that I cut with a Presscut die. I have covered my card with kraft card and spotty card from Anna Marie. I attached ribbon across the centre of my card. I die cut the sentiment using a Crafts Too die and attached to the bottom of my card. A simple card but ideal to use my scraps and for my son to give to friends. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


avenue613  #200 - anything goes option shabby chic (5/8)*
wordartwednesday #294 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #120 - anything goes (unlimited)*
cardsgalore #Aug - anything goes (3/3)*
papercreatorscrafts #60 -something for the kids (3/3)
sendasmile4kids #5th Aug - anything goes (3/3)*
mixitup #4 - anything goes/paper piecing (4/5)*
reasonableribbon #169 - anything goes with ribbon (3/6)*
abcchristmas #p,q,r - people, quick, red (unlimited)*
craftyhazelnutschristmas #346 - anything goes option nativity (unlimited)*
winterwonderland #4th Aug - ribbon, lace. twine (3/3)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #63 - anything goes (unlimited)*




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rebecca lovely design, love the paper piecing.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card. The Santa beard looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and dies used on this pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Santa die great papers and layout, love this card, thank you for joining in at Paper Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! This is a great color combo! Super cute card, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Rebecca. Cute Santa die! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice color combo and your paper pieces Santa is too cute! Such a fun and festive design. The Kraft paper is a great touch and the sentiment is now on my wish list! Haha!

    Thanks for joining us at Mix It Up! Hugz ~Niki DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun, festive card and Santa's beard is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful use of Kraft in this creation. So glad you linked with us this month at 613 Avenue Create. I hope you join us again in our upcoming September Challenge. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete