Thursday 31 August 2017

Skateboarder card


 This is my project for my DT post at movingalongwiththetimes

A birthday for one of my friends son. I always find male cards a challenge. 

This is a Hobbyhouse topper that I have mounted on blue card. 

I have printed a sentiment and die cut it with a Go Kreate die and then cut the next size in the set in a dark blue. I cut the numbers using Marianne dies in the light and dark blue 

I covered my 8x8in card with patterned paper from my stash. I added a strip of blue card down my card and added bakers twine to it/ I assembled the die cut elements. I added the numbers slightly offsetting them when attaching them.

I completed my card with stars that I cut with a punch

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #298 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #122 - anything goes optional mythical creatures (unlimited)*
jwscrapshack #203 - anything goes (2/3)*
eclecticellapu #Aug - anything goes (unlimited)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #64 - anything goes (unlimited)*
pennys #344 - anything goes (1/3)* Top 3
pileiton #133 - recycle and/or for a child (unlimited)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #29th Aug - anything goes (1/2)*


10 comments:

  1. Well done, love it.
    Good luck with your entry at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
    Angie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Beckie, I love the colour combo and design

    Crafty smiles

    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you've made. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    xx Grietje DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant image for a young man and your card is perfect. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges this week.
    Mary (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a boy! I always struggle with those.

    Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome card for a teenage boy, Beckie. Great job. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talents with us, and please stop by again soon. I always enjoy seeing your creativity. Thanks for sharing!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, great for a teenager :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious. Good luck. Maggie, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional mythical creatures” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete