Tuesday 16 July 2024

Orange Flower Birthday Card

 


I have matt and layered my card blank with orange card and then white card. I created the flower design using a Sue Wilson die set. I paper pieced the flowers and coloured the leaves with pens. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Presscut die from a nesting set. I mounted the oval onto a slightly larger one and then attached it to my card

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

cardsgalore #125 - anything goes (3/3)
avenue613 #July 2024 - anything goes optional floral delight (3/8)
creativefingers #282 - anything goes (2/3)
wordartwednesday #655 - anything goes (3/5)
aperfecttimetocraft #July - anything goes (unlimited)*
allsorts #789 - use circles/anything goes (2/3)


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card for your DIL, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty details, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete