Sunday 28 July 2024

Advent Calendar with Crystal Art



I have made 24 boxes. I assembled the boxes into a square. I matt and layered the front of each box with holographic card and then white card. Before attaching the white pieces I stamped numbers from 1 to 24 onto the using Craft Buddy Personalise It! stamps. I  created the design for the centre of my calendar using:
 Craft Buddy


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

avenue613 #July 2024 - anything goes (8/8)
wordartwednesday #657 - anything goes (5/5)
allsorts #791/2 - anything goes (1/3)*



5 comments:

  1. Super project, Beckie. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project it is beautiful this is going to bring so much joy for the festive season thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun Advent calendar and the gingerbread people are so cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Thank you for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rather belatedly, but wanted to thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete