Monday 22 July 2024

Grandparents Baby Card


I matt and layered my 7x7in card with blue and white embossed card. I added lace and ribbon across the centre of my card. I die cut the teddies using a Tonic die. I attached the outline of the teddies to my card and then paper pieced the elements. I printed a personalised sentiment which I die cut and then mounted it onto kraft card before attaching to my project.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

avenue613 #July 2024 - anything goes (5/8)
wordartwednesday #657 - anything goes (2/5)
aperfecttimetocraft #July - anything goes (unlimited)*




 

1 comment:

  1. Beckie, this is adorable. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete