Wednesday 17 July 2024

Husband 60th Birthday Card

 


I have made an 7x7in easel card. I matt and layered the top and base with kraft card. I used a page from a Hunkydory book and mounted it onto red holographic card before attaching it to my card blank. I die cut the age element using Tonic dies. I printed the personalised sentiment and used a Crafters Companion die set to create the stopper for the easel.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

avenue613 #July 2024 - anything goes (4/8)
wordartwednesday #657 - anything goes (1/5)
aperfecttimetocraft #July - anything goes (unlimited)*


2 comments:

  1. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Beckie. I hope he loves (loved) it. I will turn 60 next year. I just turned 59 on Tuesday. Thanks SO much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete