Tuesday 27 February 2024

60th Birthday Card

 



I have used an 7x7in white easel card. I matt and layered the base with beautiful holographic card. I matt and layered the top of my card with the holographic card and patterned card from my stash. I printed the details and die cut them with a nesting set from The Works, Sue Wilson banner dies, the fabulous at and number from Tonic Studios dies and the die cuts on the base are cut with Spellbinders dies. I added a strip of card on the base using foam pads to create a stopper for the easel. I added the same cardstock which I used on the top to the strip on the base of my card

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

classicdesign #2-2024 - anything goes (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #635 - anything goes (3/5)*
creativefingers #272 - anything goes (1/3)
avenue613 #Feb - anything goes option love letters (3/8)*
cardsgalore #120 - anything goes (3/3*




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "ATG". Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 60th birthday card. Love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sparkling design - very stylish.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete