Friday 9 February 2024

Mandala Birthday Card

 


I have stamped this design using a stamp from Craft Buddy. I coloured the design with various pens. I added crystals to the design. I covered my 8x8in white scalloped edge card with pink holographic card before adding the mandala. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Sue Wilson banner. I mounted the sentiment onto a pink banner before attaching it to my card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

classicdesign #1-24 - anything goes (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #623 - anything goes (2/5)*
pennys #564 - anything goes (2/3)*
creativefingers #271 - anything goes (2/3)*
dreamvalley #309 - add a sentiment (2/3)*
avenue613 #Feb - anything goes option love letters (2/8)*
cardsgalore #Feb - anything goes (2/3)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #223 - anything goes (unlimited)*
throughthepurplehaze #212 - anything goes (2/3)*
lovetocraft #78 - anything goes (2/8)*
creativeinspiration #11 - anything goes (2/2)*

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Beckie. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the great blend of colors on this mandala. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Beautiful colour scheme and the addition of the crystals makes this really special - I bet your Auntie loved it!
    Thank you so much for participating with us over at Dream Valley!
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Well done!! Thanks for entering your card at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Geweldige kaart. Super!!!!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is a gorgeous mandala card. Love the pretty pinks and sparkle. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” February Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete