Tuesday 6 February 2024

Silver Wedding Anniversary Party Guest Book

 I made this guest book for a Silver Wedding Anniversary party. The appreciation and compliments about the book were priceless. The recipients went on a holiday so I had the book back to add the photographs which were taken in              the party. It  was lovely to see the book after the event because I have never seen one of my books  with the messages in them. 


I used Tonic Studio Memory Book dies to make the actually book
I printed a personalised sentiment for the front of the book. I added the decorative element which I cut with  Sue Wilson die. I added silver satin ribbon and with pearl embellishments 


I printed the personalised details and cut them with a Presscut oval die from a nesting die set and added it to a pink oval before attaching it the to the spine of my book


I made a pocket which I created with the Memory Book dies. I added a dove and heart die cut which I cut with a Sweet Dixie die. I used a Tonic Studios die to create the tags. I added silver satin ribbon to the tags


I created a flap pocket with a magnet closure using the Memory Book dies. I added the decorative element to the front of the page with a Crafters Companion die set 


I added personalised details and a photograph to the inside of the page.


I created pockets for the next two pages using layers from the Memory Book set. I created the decorative element for the top of the pockets with a ribbon threading die from Crafters Companion. The sentiment is also from Crafters Companion


I have used a Tonic Studios header die to create the opening flap on the page. I used closures dies from Cool Katz to make the closure for both of these pages. I added the sentiment to the first page which I cut with a Xcut die. I created the envelope om the opposite page along with sentiment with Crafters Companion dies.



I decorated the inside of this page with a sentiment. The tags are made with a die I had on a magazine, I used Tonic Studio dies to create the tabs for the tags


This front of the page was made using a Tonic Studios die set. I paper pieced the flowers and added narrow satin ribbon for the closure.


I created pocket for this page using the elements from the Memory Book die set. I added the sentiment which I cut using a Crafters Companion die

 
I have used a header die to create the pocket on this page. 


I made pockets for these pages using the dies from the Memory Book set. I cut both of the sentiments using Crafters Companion dies. I used a Tonic Studios die to make the tags. I added satin ribbon to the tags


I used the dies from the Memory Book set to cut the centre opening pages layout I used a Presscut die to cut the oval and a Spellbinders die to cut the heart locket.




I cut the "Photograph" with a Cool Catz die. I die cut the photos from the party using Presscut dies. 


I created this side opening page with the dies from the Memory Book set. I used the Crafters Companion ribbon threading die to create the edge for the pocket. I used the sentiment which I cut with an Xcut die. I cut tags and added satin ribbon to them


I created a double flap page using the dies form the Memory Book die set. I used magnet for the closure. I used the Xcut die again to cut the sentiment


The inside of this page has a sentiment to the one side which I cut with a Sue Wilson die.

The other side of the inside of this page has a picture of the recipients during their party


I created top loading pockets for these page. I used  Crafter Companion dies for the decorative element of top of the pages and the sentiment. I cut the tags using Tonic Studio die, I added satin ribbon to these tags.
 

I cut diagonal pockets for these pockets and decorated the tops of the pockets using a Crafters Companion die.


I used the Memory Book dies to cut the photos for this page


I completed this back inside cover to match the front inside cover. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

classicdesign #1-2024 - anything goes (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #623 - anything goes (1/5)*
pennys #564 - anything goes (1/3)*
creativefingers #270 - anything goes (1/3)*
allsorts #766 - anything goes (1/3)*
dreamvalley #309 - add a sentiment (1/3)*
dragonflydreams #Feb - Hearts (1/3)
tuesdaytaggers #Feb - Hearts and/or flowers (unlimited)
audsentiments #310 - use dies and/or love/anniversary/wedding and a sentiment (1/5)
pearlysparkles #92 - love/have a heart (unlimited)
movingalongwiththetimes #163 - love hearts (1/5)
avenue613 #Feb 2024 - anything goes optional twist love letters (1/8)
cardsgalore #120 - anything goes (1/3)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #223 - anything goes (unlimited)
craftycalendar #Feb - add a heart (1/3)
crafterscafe #304 - fancy edges (1/5)
throughthepurplehaze #212 - anything goes (1/3)
simplycreatetoo #197 - include a heart (unlimited)
lovetocraft #78 - anything goes (1/8)
creativeinspiration #11 - anything goes (1/2)


18 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for a special anniversary, many thanks for joining in this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow wow, sooooo beautiful and a great keepsake, thanks for entering our challenge at MAWTT, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic and beautiful project for a special occasion. Thank you for linking to our theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what an amazing beautiful project you have done an outstanding job with this thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beckie,
    oh this is such a very stunning creation for a wonderful celebration.
    Love everyting about this.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DTY

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful creation, which I'm sure will be treasured. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful keepsake album, certainly one to treasure. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Super toffee kaart heb je gemaakt. Leuk dat de je meedoet met onze challenge bij Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a clever idea, and a wonderful remembrance for the anniversary couple. This is very lovely Becki. Thanks for sharing it with us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beckie, it's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning creation. Love all the great details. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow, Beckie, this is FABULOUS and such a heart-felt and wonderful wedding keepsake that I'm sure they will love, enjoy and cherish. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really beautiful. Thank you for sharing on the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly dreams

    Geweldige kaart. Tof dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Dragonfly dreams.
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgous Thanks for entering you card at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
    Wauw,super tof Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Pearly Sparkles Challenge
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely project, I love it. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a stunning keepsake. Thank you so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this mionth. Christine DT

    ReplyDelete