Tuesday 5 March 2024

Birthday card for Dad

 


I made this card for a gentleman who loves to do jigsaws.

I used a Tonic Studios die set and die cut the jigsaw elements. I matt and layered my A4 card blank with kraft card and brown card. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a die from a Spellbinders nesting set, I added the sentiment to a kraft card element which I cut with the next size up in the nesting set. I add the "For Someone Special" into the centre of the jigsaw design which I cut with a Sue Wilson die. I completed my card with a few stars which I cut with a punch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

avenue613 #March - anything goes (1/8)
cardsgalore #121 - anything goes (1/3)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #225 - anything goes (1/5)
lovetocraft #79 - anything goes (1/8)


3 comments:

  1. What an awesome masculine card. Love the jigsaw elements. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for dad, lovely puzzle pieces idea for the card. Thank you for joining us this month. Hope to see you back here again soo. Judy DT
    https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete