Thursday 16 November 2023

Gingerbread Christmas Card

 


I have made this simple card for a child to replicate so they can send them to their class friends.

I have matt and layered a DL card with kraft card and dotty card.

I die cut the circle and banners in kraft card and then cream card. I cut the gingerbread girl in kraft card. I added a small piece of red card to the back for the "buttons" and black card for the "eyes". I die cut the sentiment with a Sue Wilson die. I assembled all the elements onto my card

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

classicdesign #11 - anything goes (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #621 - anything goes (2/5)
pennys #559 - anything goes (2/3)*
12monthsofchristmaslinkup #106 - anything goes (4/10)
audsentiments #307 - Christmas and sentiment (3/5)
dreamvalley #305 - Occasions other than birthdays (1/3)*
creatalicious #271 - anything goes (1/3)
pearlysparkles #90 - Christmas//Winter (unlimited)*


2 comments:

  1. Great card for a child to repliate and so cute too. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute Beckie! Fab design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete