Saturday 11 November 2023

40th Birthday Card

 


I have added patterned card to my 7x7in white card. I die cut the age elements using Tonic dies. I printed a personalised sentiment and die it with a Presscut oval die from a nesting set. I mounted the sentiment onto a silver oval before attaching it to my card blank. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

creativefingers #265 - anything goes (3/3)*
classicdesign #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #621 - anything goes (1/5)
pennys #559 - anything goes (1/3)*


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful card I love all of the foiled bling.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge,
    Crafty hugs
    Bridget Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete